To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in challenging and healthy work environment where I can achieve high carrier growth through a continuous learning process and utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
PHP | Drupal | MYSQL& PGSQL | RHCE | RHCSA | GIT | JAVA SCRIPT | Agile Methodologies
- Now Working on Drupal based projects.
- Proficient in Agile Methodologies.
- Worked on Headless Drupal 8 with reactJS + Express
- Highly experienced in developing complex web applications in LAMP stack environment.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer.- RHCE & RHCSA
- Familiar with Acquia environment and Atlassian tools : JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Good insight about digital marketing, cross domain technolgies.
- Good at using version control system - GIT, planning work flows specifically for each project.
- Ability to analyze and resolve all problems in production environment efficiently and effectively.
- Well experienced in requirement analysis, design, code, test, debug and deployment.
- Experienced in problem analysis, interpersonal and communication skills, maintaining effective working relationships, using independent judgment and initiative, professionalism and the ability to work in a team environment to produce quality information delivery systems.
- RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer.
- RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
AthenaHealth Technology March 2017 — Present
Working as a lead Drupal developer to build and support their enterprise business applications and tools.
- Completed Sitecore to Drupal 7 migration.
- Working on Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 upgrade.
- Implementing headless Drupal 8 with reactJS on expressJS frame work.
Zyxware Technologies Feb 2015 — Feb 2017
Designated as software engineer and team lead for Drupal based projects.
- Drupal module Development - Feature additions, E-commerce site enhancement.
- Data Migration to Drupal
- Drupal version migration - D6 to D8
- Custom 3rd party integrations - SAP, Payment gateways, order rating agencies etc
- Handling client communication, requirement analysis, task distribution, team management, code review and deployment in production server.
- Managing Drupal hosted cloud services - Acquia
- Handles team level job responsibilities - daily scrum, assigning tasks to team mates, code reviews, git work flow management, hot fixes and deployment
National Informatics Centre [contract] April 2013 — Jan 2015
Contractual Job with National Informatics Centre [NIC]. The NIC is a part of the Indian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology's Department of Electronics & Information Technology. Worked on a project for Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Implemented complex modules in various Government projects.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, Programming, architecture, maintenance & deployment of complex web applications.
- Participated in process re-engineering
- Automated task for data backup
- Experienced in configuring additional resources which plays a good role in system level processes.
PS : During this period, following companies served the pay roll on behalf of National Informatics centre.
Neelkanth Digital Infonet - June 2014 to Jan 2015
eCentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd - June 2013 to May 2014
Takyon System Solutions Pvt Ltd April 2011 — March 2013
- Participated in web server related works and provided solutions for real time problem.
- Programmed PHP back end web services for remote application.
- Focused to develop application with high security, scalable using object oriented programming.
- Setting Server Side Environments and configuring necessary plugins.
B-Tech - Electronic & Communication Engineering Sep. 2007 — May 2011
Plus Two - Computer Science June 2004 — May 2006
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Nationality - Indian
- References available upon request